7 7

Ehehe. Loved it

Great animation. That sword was the best.

P.S. That's one of the best Stepmania songs evar! :D

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Stunning. Absolutely Stunning

That was the best flash I have seen in many years. I am not exagerating. I loved it with a passion. With its stunning visuals and animation that in some places looks like CG, I think you are the best flash artist of all time. The snow at the beggining was beautiful and looked like it was made from actionscript.

Brilliant job. That was the most fun thing to watch in years.

Claveman Ep. 2/5 Claveman Ep. 2/5

I've been waiting for this!

I was there the second this was released on Dinowax!

good stuff!

worth the wait!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Most Addicting Thing

This had the best music of any flash music video I've seen. The animation went so well with the music, except towards the end where it got off a little on the hammering.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Ya ya, ya, the cow is back!

That had to be the queerest movie ever made... yet that was so strangely addicting I could sit down and watch it for hours. I think it's even BETTER than Badgers!

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

Funny

I thought that was hilarious. We got the beer, the crack, and the prostitutes. The only reason I didn't like it was cause the mouths were just that classic open and close crap.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Awesome

I loved the game. I loved the flash. I loved the extra scene FF7 Ultimate Parody the most though. I'm gunna steal your materia! I won't let you but I'll give you lots of chocolate! I don't like chocolate! DID I MENTION ITS CHOCOLATE... MATERIA?!

LOTR: Da' Real Fellowship LOTR: Da' Real Fellowship

Interesting If You've Seen Movie

Interesting... it was a wannabe "you cant understand their voice weebl's world" type thing. and it wasnt even a violin in the start. it was a fiddle.